Fluffy quinoa mixed with veggies and tossed with a slightly spicy asian dressing. It’s a perfect salad for week day lunches!
1 1/2 cups uncooked quinoa, cooked according to package
1 red pepper, diced
1/2 cucumber, seeded and diced
1/2 cup shredded carrots
2 scallions, minced
4-5 radishes, sliced thin
1/3 Cup soy sauce (dressing)
1 Tablespoon mirin rice wine vinegar (dressing)
1 Teaspoon spicy sesame oil (optional for dressing)
Chopped fresh basil
Toasted sesame seeds
1) Cook quinoa according to package.
2) Chop veggies finely and stir in with cooked quinoa.
3) Drizzle in dressing a bit at a time. Taste and adjust with more dressing if necessary. You might not need all of it.
4) Toast sesame seeds in a dry pan for a few minutes on medium heat until the seeds are lightly browned and fragrant.
5) Stir in peanuts, seeds, and basil.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-68T.