1) Combine the chicken marinade ingredients and marinate your chicken for 30 minutes or so while you prep the other ingredients.
2) Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl. If you want a smooth dressing, pulse in a blender. I left mine a bit chunky.
3) Wash and clean your beans or peas and chop your scallions. Blanch you green veg in boiling salted water for about 60 seconds until bright green. Scoop the veggies out of the water and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking.
4) Cook your udon according to the package in the same water that you blanched the peas. Once it’s done, drain it, rinse with cold water, and toss with 1 Tablespoon of sesame oil to keep the noodles from sticking.
5) To cook the chicken, grill it for about 15-20 minutes until the breasts are cooked all the way through. I cooked mine in a cast iron skillet by searing the breasts for about 4 minutes per side over high heat and then finishing the cooking in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
6) Let the breasts rest for a few minutes, then dice them up.
7) Stir together the chicken with the noodles, green beans, and scallions. Add the dressing and mix together.
8) Serve either at room temperature or chilled, topped with sesame seeds and maybe chopped peanuts.