Apple butter is the perfect thing for a standard egg and bacon sandwich. A few ingredients make for one great breakfast.
1) Cook bacon. I like to cook it on a wire rack in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes until it’s really crispy or in a skillet over low heat until it’s nice and crispy.
2) Toast bread and slather with apple butter.
3) Top with bacon.
4) Add a teaspoon of butter to a non stick skillet over medium high heat.
5) Once melted and bubbling, add two eggs. Cook for a few minutes on side one and then flip.
6) Cook for a few seconds on side two and top sandwich with eggs and fresh arugula.
7) Eat immediately!