Andes Blondies are delicious and rich white chocolate blondies infused with peppermint flavor and topped with classic Andes mints. A perfect flavor blend!
1) Melt butter and sugar together in a double boiler until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Whisk together well and let cool to room temperature. Then whisk in eggs, vanilla, and peppermint. Once those are combined well, stir in flour.
3) Stir in white chocolate and pour batter into a lightly buttered 9×13 baking dish. I recommend lining the dish with parchment paper for easier removal.
4) Bake blondies for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees.
5) Let cool slighly and add half of your chopped Andies mints.
6) Let the blondies cool to room temperature and add the other half of the mints so some are melted and some are not. Gently press on the mints so they stick to the blondies.
7) Slice and serve!