1) Cream together butter and cream cheese using a hand mixer or stand mixer until it is fluffy and smooth.
2) Toast coconut in a dry skillet over medium-low heat until it’s a light brown color, about 4-5 minutes. Be careful not to burn the coconut.
3) Process almonds in a food processor until they are a rough meal.
4) With cream cheese/butter mixture, add in extracts and powdered sugar. Then stir in coconut and almond meal.
5) Make teaspoon sized balls of the dough and roll them into a tight ball with your hands. Toss them in cocoa powder until completely coated.
6) Chill for storage or serve immediately. These are best served at room temperature.