1) Marinate tofu in a sealed container. Add the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, and red pepper flakes and whisk together. Then add the cubed tofu to that mix and shake it up well. Ideally, you would let this sit for a few hours, but even a few minutes helps.
2) Chop all the vegetables into pretty large slices and chunks except the scallions which will be used as a garnish basically near the end and the garlic and ginger which you want to be minced very fine. Also, feel free to use other veggies. Some other good options would be eggplant, peas, other peppers, water chestnuts, or maybe bamboo shoots.
3) Cook the tofu first in a few tablespoons of vegetable oil. The fact that it has been marinated makes it cook perfectly and sear nicely on each side.
4) Don’t throw away the leftover marinade! That will be the sauce later!
5) Get a large skillet or stir fry pan over high heat with a drizzle of oil. Add the tofu and cook for 7-10 minutes to cook. When each cube is nicely browned, remove it to a plate.
6) Immediately throw in the minced garlic and ginger. Stir for just a few seconds to combine well and then add all the veggies at once. If you let the garlic and ginger cook too long by itself it will burn very quickly.
7) If you are cooking on a high heat (you should be), then the veggies will need probably 5 minutes to cook. I like mine to have a bit of a bite still.
8) Once the veggies are almost cooked, throw the tofu back in and pour all the leftover marinade in the pan. Finally, top the whole mess with the chopped scallions.
9) Give that a few shakes or stirs and serve it piping hot over the rice.