The Internet Kitchen: Brothers Brawl
To keep things interesting, here’s a fun drinking game you can play during the game that has nothing to do with football!
- Take a drink every time someone makes a play on words for Harbaugh (the coach brothers). Examples include: The Harbowl, Harbrawling, and ‘Hey, he’s a Harbro.’
- Take a drink any time an animal talks on a commercial.
- Take two drinks whenever someone mentions or performs Kaepernicking, which the dude is trying to trademark.
- Take two drinks any time one of the Harbaugh brothers throws something or points in an ominous fashion.
- Take three drinks if Jay-Z appears and steals the half-time show.
- Finish your drink if Ray Lewis cries or if his bionic arm turns against him and Skynet is born.
Chicago Italian Beef Sandwich - Another recipe that caught my eye if you’re looking to provide a full meal before the Super Bowl. I love the hot giardiniera that goes with the sandwiches. (@ Ezra Pound Cake)
Connect with me!
Throughout the week I love chatting with people and sharing fun and interesting stuff around the web.
Also, be sure to snag a copy of my FREE eCookbook, My Favorite Weeknight Meals, by subscribing to my newsletter.
Have a great weekend everybody! Go Niners!
Cool image by marsmet481.